Simpson Strong-Tie JHA270/47 Timber to Timber Joist Hanger 47mm
Cost by measure
|Price per piece||£1.10|
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- A galvanised joist hanger that provides great support with ease of installation.
- Published performance values are based upon 3.75 x 30mm square twist nails being used throughout.
- Wider strap provides more surface area on the supporting timber and allows increased nail spacing, enhancing the performance of the critical hanger-to-support part of the connection.
- Minimum and maximum nailing schedules are stamped into the strap providing correct installation information for site operatives.
- Speed-prong holds the hanger in position to allow easier attachment. The installer no longer has to try to hold hanger, joist and nail with one hand and swing a hammer with the other!
- JHA270 range features a location tab which allows easier alignment of the hanger.
- The model number and size is stamped into the seat of the hanger for easy identification, even after installation.
JHA is a height adjustable joist hanger for supporting timber joists from timber members.
It is available in standard leg (JHA270) and long leg (JHA450) versions and can be installed to the face of the carrying joist or wrapped over the top for higher performance.